Friday, July 16, 2010

Uppercase Living New 2010/2011 Catalog

I am hearing from convention goers that there will be a whole new way of doing business:

The new catalog will be online Jul 20th ,.... so be sure to visit my website at http://karencardullo.uppercaseliving .net


They have a peace sign chalk wall, among other new ones, but they are also making vinyl dry erase boards. And the new Holiday mini is fabulous! Chalk wall place mats for the kids table at Thanksgiving, new stationery, Mr. Bones for Halloween can be removed and reused next year! Iron on transfers.......I think I need some Oxygen!!! These things will sell themselves!

I better get my new catalogs ordered but until then visit me online next week to see everythingh.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the new catalog that I am typing too fast and I see a couple of errors in my last post.....therefore, I will make an apology right now for all my future errors. LOL

    ReplyDelete